Sunday 1 April 2012

New Samples

I have began sampling using my pearlesant shades, puff binder and pearlesant on its own.
Some are more sucessful than others, however I have tried to keep the colours to my colour palette linking my collection.

First of all I ve used black mixed with pearlesant, which hasn't really worked as I hoped it would, it resembles that of a spider web really, not the vibe I was heading for.

and again with what I thought was a purple shade turned out a pale pinky.
This I just screen printed using pearlesant and what I think I shall be going with for my final 2d design. However below i tried mixing some alternative colours mixed with pearlesant and puff binder, however when I heated them either I'd mixed the quantites incorrect or I just dont like the outcome!


No comments: