Thursday 12 April 2012

Gift Range pieces

I have began experimenting over easter until I can get back to uni to work further on my wallpapers, with creating gift bags and greeting cards that I plan to have on sale at exhibition. Below I have done a sample of a hand screen printed gift bag and card and attached rhinestones, like I have on my 2d wallpaper, so the collection looks as one. ( I will also decorate business cards with these when I can get images of my 3d wallpaper samples, as still need to do some more laser cutting and edge them in gold leaf). The gift tags I have hand screen printed to put my own stamp on labels to show prices etc.
I havent decided on prices yet for the below but these are how I want them to look and will create a buddle to display. I also plan on doing some keychains using images of my 3d wallpaper.



No comments: