Friday 16 March 2012

Finalised cad designs for collection - experimentation next!

I have chosen 4 designs to move forward with to sample with for 3d wallpaper using laser cut technology, my 2d wallpaper using screen designs to layer with and print and in the process of tweeking areas for my final simple printed cad design which will not be manipulated. Below are the 3 designs for my decorative butterfly forms collection :)

this above I plan to be my simply printed length design, not manipulated.

Above is the design I plan on screen printing over creating more texture and detail, - if samples go to plan next!

this design will be my 3d wallpaper with attatchable laser cut pieces creating butterfly clusters


this is the design that will not be a printed length, however still forming parts of my collection. this design will be used within the 3d laser cut wallpaper and hopefully incorporated into my next stage of designing 3d lampshades to go with the wallpapers to exhibit

No comments: